Attendance Action Detail report
The Attendance Action Responses to employee occurrences, positive or negative. Detail report lists details about actions for employees in a specified time period.
Note: You cannot change this report, but you can copy it and modify the copy.
- From your Report Library, click tap Run Report
- In the Select Report panel, select Attendance > Attendance Action Detail and click tap Select.
- From the report panel, select the following parameters:
- Click Tap Select Timeframe
.Then, in the Timeframe panel, select the appropriate timeframe or click tap Select Range to select a range of dates. When finished, click tap
- Click Tap Select Hyperfind A search engine that filters and selects groups of employees through queries that specify conditions or locations (criteria).
,Then, in the Locations & Hyperfinds panel, select the appropriate location or Hyperfind. If you have the appropriate access, you can also do the following:
- Click Tap New Hyperfind to create a new Hyperfind.
- Click Tap Select Locations to open the Select locations glance (also known as a contextual callout) Provides information and actions in a dialog box for an item on the screen when the user right-clicks or taps the item.panel.
- When finished, click tap
- Show Chart — Select Yes or No.
- Output Format — Select one of the following:
- Click Tap Run Report. An In Progress message displays while the report is running.
- Click Close
to close the panel.
- Click OK when the Report is Completed message appears. If you created a PDF or Excel report, a link appears at the bottom of the Report Library. If you created an interactive report, the report opens in a new tab automatically.The report opens in a new window.
The report contains the following columns:
- Name — Last name, first name
- ID — The employee's ID
- Action — Lists the responses to employee occurrences, positive or negative
- Triggered Date — The date when the attendance processor first triggers the attendance action.
- Initiated Date — The date that the attendance action was initiated.
- Current Status — The current status of the action.
- Completed Date — The date when the attendance action status is marked as completed.
- Details — Overall details of the action.
- Source Policy — The policy type used, for example, attendance discipline level Transfer an employee from one attendance policy to another discipline level following occurrences of attendance events. Discipline levels are also referred to as steps., attendance formula, perfect attendance A collection of attendance events, attendance patterns, or combined events that disqualify an employee from attaining perfect attendance., previous actions, and attendance total balance.