Accrual Detail report
The Accrual Detail report shows employees' accrual transaction details for the selected time period.
Note: You cannot change this report, but you can copy it and modify the copy.
- From your Report Library, click tap Run Report
- In the Select Report panel, select Timekeeping > Accrual Detailand click tap Select.
- From the report panel, select the parameters:
- Click Tap Select Timeframe
- Click Tap Select Hyperfind A search engine that filters and selects groups of employees through queries that specify conditions or locations (criteria).
- Click Tap New Hyperfind to create a new Hyperfind. See Hyperfind queries for more information.
- Click Tap Select Locations to open the Select locations glance (also known as a contextual callout) Provides information and actions in a dialog box for an item on the screen when the user right-clicks or taps the item.panel.
- When finished, click tap
- Click Tap Select Timeframe
- Output Format — Select one of the following:
Click OK when the Report is Completed message appears. If you created a PDF or Excel report, a link appears at the bottom of the Report Library. If you created an interactive report, the report opens in a new tab automatically.The report opens in a new window.
The report contains the following columns:
- Employee Name (ID) — Last name, first name with the employee's ID
- Accrual Code — The accrual code for which time or money is debited or credited, such as sick, personal, or vacation time. The accrual type is also displayed (either hours, days, or money).
- Effective Date — The day of the week and date on which the accrual transaction became effective.
- Action — The type of accrual transaction that occurred. This could be a group edit Changes made to more than one employee record at a time, for example, add or delete a paycode or punch to a group of timecards., a taking, a grant, a balance forward, or an adjustment.
- Amount (Hours) — The number of hours that are attributed to the accrual transaction.
- Amount (Days) — The number of days that are attributed to the accrual transaction.
- Amount (Money) — The amount of money that is attributed to the accrual transaction.
- Credit Amount — The amount credited to the accrual for each date listed. The total amount credited per employee is also listed.
- Debit Amount — The amount debited from the accrual for each date listed. The totaled debit amount per employee is also listed.
- Paycode A category of time or money that employees earn, for example, Regular Hours, Bonus, or Sick. — The paycode used for the accrual.
- Source — The source of accrual action (for example, group edit, timecard action)
At the end of the report, the total number of employees referenced in the report is listed.
If applicable, the total number of employees who are not totalized also appears as well as the employee's name (last, first) and ID.